Southmill Road, Bishops Stortford Offers in the Region Of £2,200,000
- Freehold mixed-use commercial units for sale, including six newly created self-contained character apartments.
- Desirable Historic Market town close to Stanstead Airport and the M11
- Substantial former Malting building extending to approximately 7,198 Sq. Ft (668.7 Sq.M)
- Close to train station and town centre
- Market Rental Value £123,800 per Annum
- Guide Price of £2,200,000 for the Freehold
Millars One” is one of three former Malting buildings within the larger Millars Complex which have been sympathetically converted to provide a vibrant mix of leisure, office, restaurant and D1 facilities. There is a road that circulates the three buildings and a car park situated at the eastern edge of the complex adjacent to the River Stort. The property is an extensive, largely rectangular building arranged over ground, first and second floor levels. The building has been subdived to accommodate four tenants to include a Restaurant, a hot food take-away, a Dance studio and a Gym. Due to the substantial nature, riverside location and regular footprint of the building, it may offer long-term flexibility for sub-division or conversion to a variety of uses. The property currently benefits from a mixture of planning uses including A5 Hot Food Take-Away and D2 Gym. Planning permission was recently granted on “Millars One” for the conversion of the first floor, into six self-contained apartments. The proposed scheme will retain the commercial use on the ground floor, and the general appearance will be refurbished. Offers in the region of £2,200,000 for the Freehold will be considered.
Bishops Stortford CM23 3DH
Sale Type: Sold STC